We will choose the four major international express delivery to ensure the safe arrival of the goods.
SHIPPING METHODS & DELIVERY TIME
- $30 shipping，DHL or FedEx (7-9 days to your country)
- Free shipping over $220， DHL or FedEx (7-9 days to your country)
- 2- Day handling
- Delivery to the specified address
- All items shipped with tracking number
- By default, the real price is declared.If you need to declare at a low price, please note in the order.（European countries are stricter and it is not recommended to declare at a low price.）
- Not shipped on Sundays and Chinese holidays
Orders will be processed within 2 days of ordering and be shipped the next day after the processing day.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore HTI is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Depending on the policies of the country of art, the consignee may be required to assist customs clearance.
Your local customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time.
There will be no reshipping arrangement made in case parcels are returned for wrong addresses, incomplete addresses and returned due to unavailability
Currently we do not ship to the following countries:
Iraq, North Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, India,Azerbaijan, Syria, Islamic Republic, Iran.
- A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment.
- Track the order, you can visit https://www.17track.net/en or directly at the https://xintext.aftership.com/
TAXES & DUTIES
- Product prices do not include tax.
- Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the specific destination.
- Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by us here at HTI. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
CUSTOMS & REGULATIONS
- You are responsible for checking your local postal regulations for restricted items, as we cannot be held liable for any items that are not accepted into the specific country.
FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES
- If you credit card account is in a currency other than US Dollars, you may be charged at a different exchange rate than what is quoted on our website. You may also be subject to a foreign currency transaction fee. These fees are determined by your bank's pricing and transaction fee policies. We are not responsible for the exchange rate of any charges your bank or issuing credit card company may charge you. For further details of foreign transaction fees, please contact your bank.
- Our store prices are shown in your local currency, but in USD when you checkout. All transactions will be handled in USD through Paypal at the checkout page.